Featuring The Waldorf Astoria, Orlando
Imagine a serene oasis nestled in a breathtaking 482-acre nature preserve and surrounded by the Walt Disney World® Resort. Now picture yourself in this tranquil setting soaking up the Florida sunshine by two sparkling pools while poolside attendants care for your every need.
You are sure to make as many magical memories at The Waldorf Astoria resort as you will in Orlando’s world-famous theme parks. At Waldorf Astoria Orlando, an enviable location combines perfectly with fantastic resort amenities, including:
• Complimentary luxury motor coach transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and the Disney Springs™ Area
• Award-winning spa and 24-hour fitness center
• Championship 18-hole, par 72 golf course, designed by Rees Jones
• Two pools with poolside service and private cabanas
• Waldorf Astoria Kids Club
• 12 restaurant and lounge experiences from casual poolside eateries to elegant dining at Bull & Bear
Navigate Around The Hotel Virtually
Google has developed the same Street View technology used in streets around the world and applied it to the interior of hotels, creating a high-quality, interactive, 360-degree experience. Our LifeStyleIn360 Interactive features allow you to walk-through, explore, and take a closer look at your property.